FEMITEC MA-X8 OBD
System designed for all vehicles with 1 to 8 cyl. petrol engines. FEMITEC MA-X8 OBD system is an innovative LPG controller with OBD connection. The controller reeds and process the engine data through the external OBD adapter. Through constant adaptation and correction of the petrol ECU signal in real time, the system allows for improved performance dynamics for those with different driving habits. If the petrol ECU detects an error, the controller can read and erase the error with an extended software, without the help of external tools such as engine tester.
FEMITEC MA-X8 OBD contains the following elements:
- FEMITEC MA-X8 OBD controller
- Femitec FR400 up to 300kW (400hp / Gurtner) reducer
- EUROPE/BOSCH type connection with the splitter for gas injectors
- OBD adapter with installation cable
- New pressure and temperature sensor PS-02
- GIAC-01 or Barracuda injectors
- Water proof fuse holder
- Petrol/Gas switch with level indicator
FEMITEC MA-X8 OBD Controller
FEMITEC MA-X8 OBD Controller is an innovative controller with OBD connection. Through the external OBD adapter, the controller receives and process the petrol ECU data and ideally adjusts the gas injection parameters to different working conditions and engine load. Because of that, the controller is able to apply constant long term and short term corrections and ensure very precise fuel dosage.
The correct fuel dosage is not calculated only by the fuel injection time as it is usually done by other controlling devices. The controller spontaneously adjusts the injection to the correction signal generated by the petrol ECU during driving.
FEMITEC MA-X8 OBD is produced using the plug’n’drive and user friendly technologies. It makes the easy installation and calibration.
After installation and auto-calibration, the controller gathers the data and adjusts itself during normal usage, to the driving conditions. It guaranties the optimal engine working range with accordance to the petrol parameters set by the auto manufacturer.
The controller is especially recommended in new vehicles equipped with modern engines (not direct injection) and up to 8 cylinders as well as vehicles with large engine capacity and heavily used. Even vehicles with turbocharger will not be problematic. The EUROPE/BOSCH type connection, makes it easy to install in any type of vehicles.
FEMITEC MA-X8 OBD controller is recommended for heavily used vehicles including camper and boat hauling and long distance international travel.
The controller guarantees smooth and dynamic engine performance in the full range of the parameters set by the vehicles manufacturer. The tests done on the vehicles with the Femitec system, did not show any negative impact on any mechanical parts and electronic equipment of the engine.
- Aluminum, water proof .
- Integrated sequential petrol injection emulator.
- Maintains the key engine performance parameters: power and torque at the level identical with the petrol performance
- Direct connection with the vehicles OBD.
- Constant communication with the vehicles OBD and gas system OBD allows easy connections of testers and diagnostic equipment.
- Minimal risk of errors associated with the hand calibration.
- Sound reminder of the upcoming service date.
- The RPM detection through camshaft.
- Undetectable petrol to gas switchover.
- Recommended for the turbo charged engines.
- Automatic switchover to petrol on an empty gas tank.
Installation and calibration:
- After the initial calibration during installation, The FEMITEC MA-X8 OBD adjust itself in real time, during normal vehicle usage. It guarantees that when the vehicle is powered by LPG or CNG, the optimal engine working range with accordance to the petrol parameters set by the auto manufacturer.
- The controller is produced using the plug’n’drive and user friendly technologies. It makes the easy installation and calibration.
- Separate adaptation for BANK 1 and BANK 2 (the option to set the injectors belonging to BANK 1 and to BANK 2).
- Adaptation parameters displayed, petrol / gas, without additional equipment.
- Read out and deletion of errors without the additional equipment..
- Euro 5 emission norms fulfillment.